Frequently Asked Questions
Specializing in Fitness Machine Assembly in Pennsylvania and Beyond
What procedures are we doing in response to Covid-19?
- During to Covid-19 Outbreak we are adhering to CDC guidelines for Businesses.
- At this time we are Following States Orders for Non Essential Businesses and not currently offering Assembly Services at this time in all Territories that we cover.
- We are offering future scheduling once the shut down orders is lifted.
- We are doing this to make sure that everyone stays safe during the crisis.
- We will be sanitizing tools between jobs and at the end of the day.
Does LMS Assembly Services offer Pickup and Delivery Services?
At LMS Assembly Services we also offer Pickup and Delivery services for your purchases.
How do I request an assembly quote?
Check out our Contact Page for a list of local numbers in your area. For new orders, please have the manufacturer and model number or store/website item number(s) available to expedite your request. We have a very large list of common items from (most) retailers.
Is there a lower limit to an assembly order?
We do charge a $75 minimum on all service calls, regardless of the scope of work.
In what form do you accept payments?
Payments can be made with cash or major credit cards.
Are there any additional charges or fees?
Swing set quotes are based on 25 miles from our office zip code- beyond 25 miles a $1.00 per mile (mapped) service charge is added to cover additional time / fuel.
What areas do you provide service to?
LMS Assembly Services proudly serves Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Hampton, Norfolk, and surrounding VA communities, as well as Pittsburgh, Somerset, Johnstown, Greensburg, and surrounding PA communities.
Service area coverage is subject and limited to available independent technicians that LMS Assembly Service has at the time of the request.
What guarantees do you offer on your services?
LMS Assembly Services offers a 60-day Workmanship Warranty on all new “boxed” assemblies (new items only). This is our guaranteed commitment to professional care and quality service. If you’re looking for straight answers, scheduling you can count on and quality workmanship, then contact us today! Think of LMS Assembly Services as your trusted friend in the assembly business.
What happens if I find the items damaged when I open the package?
We instruct all customers to check for visible damage upon receiving a consignment. If in the rare instance, you do find a damaged item, please get in touch with us immediately and we will help you to get the item or parts replaced.
Do you offer discounts on big orders?
Yes. We give discounts for multiple items (5+) on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for additional information.
Do you have any free assembly offers?
LMS Assembly Services will assemble one (1) chair for EACH paid furniture assembly valued at $120 (multiple desk/hutch assemblies = multiple free chair assemblies). Free chair assembly does NOT include specialty chairs (massage, etc), sofas, loveseats, patio furnishings or dining area type chairs. Chair(s) MUST be on location at time of initial service call – return trips will not be made under any circumstances for free chair assemblies. The customer must let us know about chair(s) prior to service call for billing and scheduling purposes.
Are you insured?
We are fully insured and our general liability exceeds most residential and commercial requirements.
How long does assembly take?
Fitness and furniture assembly will generally take between one and four hours, but depend on the size and complexity of the job. Swing sets and playsets are generally assembled within two days except for large sets which may take longer. Our office will give you a detailed schedule when you contact us.
Who does the shifting of the items?
All items must be placed in the room they are to be assembled in prior to the technician’s arrival.
What else should I know about Swing Set Assembly?
Here’s our helpful Client Checklist with things to remember when it comes to assembling a new swing set:
- You must get prior approval for the swing set if your community is part of a homeowners association (HOA).
- The boxes need to be within 20 feet of the assembly area prior to our arrival.
- All children and pets must be kept clear of the assembly area while the work is being preformed. Safety is our first priority and the construction cannot be performed safely while children and pets are present.
- If assembly area is more than 5% un-level, the area will need to be leveled prior to assembly.
- You should not put mulch down until after assembly is complete.
- Our technician will need access to an electrical outlet for tools during assembly.